Eastern Pike Youth Soccer Club is a non-profit organization that is affiliated with US Soccer, US Youth Soccer, Eastern PA Youth Soccer Association, Eastern NY Youth Soccer Association, East Hudson Youth Soccer League, United Soccer Coaches, and the New York Red Bulls (MLS).
MISSION. VISION. PHILOSOPHY.
Eastern Pike Youth Soccer Club will provide an opportunity for all players to reach their full potential while having fun and learning to love the game.
Eastern Pike Youth Soccer Club will teach fundamental skills, instill confidence, and foster a love of the game, while helping individuals reach their highest potential through qualified coaching in a positive and safe environment.
Eastern Pike Youth Soccer Club, a non-profit organization focused on providing the best possible environment for all youth soccer players in the Tri-State Area (Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey), is committed to:
- Focusing on developing individual Players, strengthening the Club, and building Teams, in that order—Player, Club, Team
- Focusing on individual player development at every age and skill level
- Ensuring that all players, regardless of ability or family finances, have an opportunity to have a positive soccer experience
- Providing a fun and positive experience at every practice, clinic, and game
- Reinforcing non-soccer specific skills such as communication, teamwork, leadership, time management, discipline, respect, and personal responsibility
- Encouraging lifelong relationships between players and the game, and players and the Club
- Developing a passion and love for the game, along with a sense of pride for Eastern Pike Youth Soccer Club
- Providing opportunities for coaching education and staff/volunteer development for the betterment of the Club
- Communicating clearly with the parents/guardians and community about the Vision, Mission, and Philosophy of Eastern Pike Soccer Club
- Engaging the community to be a part of the Club’s development and success
Director of Player Development
Coach Christian, a DVHS graduate, played collegiate Division 1 Soccer before heading to Europe to pursue his love of the game, where he played professionally. Upon returning stateside, Christian began a career as a youth soccer coach and continues to play the Beautiful Game. Christian trains the EPYSC travel teams, oversees the development of all EPYSC players, and is also a Soccer Specialist for the DVHS Soccer Program.
Director of Recreation Soccer
Coach James joined Eastern Pike SC in 2019 and brought with him over a decade of experience as a professional coach and soccer program coordinator, along with coaching licenses from the English Football Association and National Soccer Coaches Association of America. Coach James oversees the Fall Recreation Program and helps with all of the Club's programs.
Director of Coaching Development
About Coach Mike
Coach Mike has been a coach with Eastern Pike SC for many years and has begun overseeing the development of all of the Club's coaches, travel, and recreation.
7th Street Athletic Fields
From New York State:
Take Rte 84 West. Take Exit 53/Matamoras. Turn right off exit onto Routes 6 & 209 North. Go approximately 0.5 mile to Seventh Street (Stewart's restaurant on left). Turn left onto Seventh Street and follow to end. Field is straight ahead. Make left onto Avenue H, and follow to parking lot at end of field.
Delaware Valley High School Campus
From New York State:
Take Rte 84 West. Take Exit 53/Matamoras. At end of exit ramp, turn left onto Rts. 6 &209 South. Go approximately 3 miles. You will pass Wendy's, McDonalds, and then Walmart. School is immediately after Walmart on the left. Turn into first driveway, go straight back to stadium behind Delaware Valley Elementary School.